Cleaning up our water: reducing interferences from nonhomogeneous freezing of “pure” water in droplet freezing assays of ice-nucleating particles
Michael Polen et al.
Total article views: 3,998 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,613 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,848 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,836 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 783 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 777 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Development and characterization of a “store and create” microfluidic device to determine the heterogeneous freezing properties of ice nucleating particles T. Brubaker et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1679349
- Photomineralization mechanism changes the ability of dissolved organic matter to activate cloud droplets and to nucleate ice crystals N. Borduas-Dedekind et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12397-2019
- Ice-nucleating particle concentrations of the past: insights from a 600-year-old Greenland ice core J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12459-2020
- Pragmatic protocols for working cleanly when measuring ice nucleating particles K. Barry et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105419
- Characterization of Ice‐Nucleating Particles Over Northern India S. Yadav et al. 10.1029/2019JD030702
- A comprehensive characterization of ice nucleation by three different types of cellulose particles immersed in water N. Hiranuma et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4823-2019
- Atmospheric aging enhances the ice nucleation ability of biomass-burning aerosol L. Jahl et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abd3440
- Development of the DRoplet Ice Nuclei Counter Zurich (DRINCZ): validation and application to field-collected snow samples R. David et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6865-2019
- Spatial and temporal variability in the ice-nucleating ability of alpine snowmelt and extension to frozen cloud fraction K. Brennan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-163-2020
- Droplet Interfacial Tensions and Phase Transitions Measured in Microfluidic Channels P. Roy et al. 10.1146/annurev-physchem-090419-105522
- Ice nucleating behavior of different tree pollen in the immersion mode E. Gute & J. Abbatt 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117488
- Development of the drop Freezing Ice Nuclei Counter (FINC), intercomparison of droplet freezing techniques, and use of soluble lignin as an atmospheric ice nucleation standard A. Miller et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3131-2021
- The Fifth International Workshop on Ice Nucleation phase 2 (FIN-02): laboratory intercomparison of ice nucleation measurements P. DeMott et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6231-2018
- Role of Feldspar and Pyroxene Minerals in the Ice Nucleating Ability of Three Volcanic Ashes L. Jahn et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00004
- Using freezing spectra characteristics to identify ice-nucleating particle populations during the winter in the Alps J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8123-2019
- A pyroelectric thermal sensor for automated ice nucleation detection F. Cook et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2785-2020
- Ice Nucleating Activity and Residual Particle Morphology of Bulk Seawater and Sea Surface Microlayer P. Roy et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00175
- Overview of biological ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106197
- An instrument for quantifying heterogeneous ice nucleation in multiwell plates using infrared emissions to detect freezing A. Harrison et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5629-2018
- New type of evidence for secondary ice formation at around −15 °C in mixed-phase clouds C. Mignani et al. 10.5194/acp-19-877-2019
- Revisiting the differential freezing nucleus spectra derived from drop-freezing experiments: methods of calculation, applications, and confidence limits G. Vali 10.5194/amt-12-1219-2019
- The importance of crystalline phases in ice nucleation by volcanic ash E. Maters et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5451-2019
- Biomass combustion produces ice-active minerals in biomass-burning aerosol and bottom ash L. Jahn et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922128117
- Homogeneous Freezing of Water Using Microfluidics M. Tarn et al. 10.3390/mi12020223
- Evidence for laser-induced homogeneous oriented ice nucleation revealed via pulsed x-ray diffraction I. Nevo et al. 10.1063/5.0006100
- Development, Characterization, and Validation of a Cold Stage-Based Ice Nucleation Array (PKU-INA) J. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos9090357
Latest update: 05 Dec 2021