Articles | Volume 11, issue 12
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A physics-based approach to oversample multi-satellite, multispecies observations to a common grid
Total article views: 4,690 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,690 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,332 with geography defined and 358 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,680 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,355 with geography defined and 325 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,010 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 977 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- High-resolution (0.05° × 0.05°) NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions in the Yangtze River Delta inferred from OMI H. Kong et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12835-2019
- The implication of the air quality pattern in South Korea after the COVID-19 outbreak J. Koo et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-80429-4
- Probabilistic retrieval of volcanic SO<sub>2</sub> layer height and partial column density using the Cross-track Infrared Sounder (CrIS) D. Hyman & M. Pavolonis 10.5194/amt-13-5891-2020
- Estimating PM2.5 surface concentrations from AOD: A combination of SLSTR and MODIS J. Handschuh et al. 10.1016/j.rsase.2022.100716
- A satellite-data-driven framework to rapidly quantify air-basin-scale NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions and its application to the Po Valley during the COVID-19 pandemic K. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13311-2021
- Non-negligible impacts of clean air regulations on the reduction of tropospheric NO2 over East China during the COVID-19 pandemic observed by OMI and TROPOMI G. Huang & K. Sun 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141023
- First global observation of tropospheric formaldehyde from Chinese GaoFen-5 satellite: Locating source of volatile organic compounds W. Su et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118691
- UK Ammonia Emissions Estimated With Satellite Observations and GEOS‐Chem E. Marais et al. 10.1029/2021JD035237
- COVID-19 Lockdowns Afford the First Satellite-Based Confirmation That Vehicles Are an Under-recognized Source of Urban NH3 Pollution in Los Angeles H. Cao et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00730
- Assessment of Airport-Related Emissions and Their Impact on Air Quality in Atlanta, GA, Using CMAQ and TROPOMI A. Lawal et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03388
- How well can inverse analyses of high-resolution satellite data resolve heterogeneous methane fluxes? Observing system simulation experiments with the GEOS-Chem adjoint model (v35) X. Yu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7775-2021
- Tracking down global NH<sub>3</sub> point sources with wind-adjusted superresolution L. Clarisse et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5457-2019
- Monthly Patterns of Ammonia Over the Contiguous United States at 2‐km Resolution R. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL090579
- Satellite Data Applications for Site-Specific Air Quality Regulation in the UK: Pilot Study and Prospects D. Potts et al. 10.3390/atmos12121659
- Space‐Based Observational Constraints on NO 2 Air Pollution Inequality From Diesel Traffic in Major US Cities M. Demetillo et al. 10.1029/2021GL094333
- Global Significant Changes in Formaldehyde (HCHO) Columns Observed From Space at the Early Stage of the COVID‐19 Pandemic W. Sun et al. 10.1029/2020GL091265
- Observing Nitrogen Dioxide Air Pollution Inequality Using High-Spatial-Resolution Remote Sensing Measurements in Houston, Texas M. Demetillo et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01864
- Dealing with spatial heterogeneity in pointwise-to-gridded- data comparisons A. Souri et al. 10.5194/amt-15-41-2022
- Tropospheric SO2 and NO2 in 2012–2018: Contrasting views of two sensors (OMI and OMPS) from space Y. Wang & J. Wang 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117214
- Anthropogenic and volcanic point source SO<sub>2</sub> emissions derived from TROPOMI on board Sentinel-5 Precursor: first results V. Fioletov et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5591-2020
- Satellite-based estimates of nitrogen oxide and methane emissions from gas flaring and oil production activities in Sakha Republic, Russia I. Ialongo et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100114
- Detection of Strong NOX Emissions from Fine-scale Reconstruction of the OMI Tropospheric NO2 Product J. Lee et al. 10.3390/rs11161861
- Ozone and Nitrogen Dioxide Pollution in a Coastal Urban Environment: The Role of Sea Breezes, and Implications of Their Representation for Remote Sensing of Local Air Quality J. Geddes et al. 10.1029/2021JD035314
- A Decadal Data Set of Global Atmospheric Dust Retrieved From IASI Satellite Measurements L. Clarisse et al. 10.1029/2018JD029701
- Assessment of the quality of TROPOMI high-spatial-resolution NO<sub>2</sub> data products in the Greater Toronto Area X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2131-2020
- Identification of NOx hotspots from oversampled TROPOMI NO2 column based on image segmentation method K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150007
- A double peak in the seasonality of California's photosynthesis as observed from space A. Turner et al. 10.5194/bg-17-405-2020
Latest update: 19 Mar 2023