Intercomparison of MAX-DOAS vertical profile retrieval algorithms: studies using synthetic data
Udo Frieß et al.
Total article views: 2,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,795 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,188 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,180 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 621 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 615 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Variation Characteristics and Transportation of Aerosol, NO2, SO2, and HCHO in Coastal Cities of Eastern China: Dalian, Qingdao, and Shanghai X. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13050892
- Intercomparison of MAX-DOAS vertical profile retrieval algorithms: studies on field data from the CINDI-2 campaign J. Tirpitz et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1-2021
- Inter-comparison of MAX-DOAS measurements of tropospheric HONO slant column densities and vertical profiles during the CINDI-2 campaign Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5087-2020
- Validation of Aura-OMI QA4ECV NO<sub>2</sub> climate data records with ground-based DOAS networks: the role of measurement and comparison uncertainties S. Compernolle et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8017-2020
- Ground-based validation of the Copernicus Sentinel-5P TROPOMI NO<sub>2</sub> measurements with the NDACC ZSL-DOAS, MAX-DOAS and Pandonia global networks T. Verhoelst et al. 10.5194/amt-14-481-2021
- Validation of TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> columns using dual-scan multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements in Uccle, Brussels E. Dimitropoulou et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5165-2020
- Evaluation of OMI NO2 Vertical Columns Using MAX-DOAS Observations over Mexico City Z. Ojeda Lerma et al. 10.3390/rs13040761
- Validation of MAX-DOAS retrievals of aerosol extinction, SO<sub>2</sub>, and NO<sub>2</sub> through comparison with lidar, sun photometer, active DOAS, and aircraft measurements in the Athabasca oil sands region Z. Davis et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1129-2020
- Validation of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column measurements of GOME-2A and OMI using MAX-DOAS and direct sun network observations G. Pinardi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6141-2020
- A feasibility study to use machine learning as an inversion algorithm for aerosol profile and property retrieval from multi-axis differential absorption spectroscopy measurements Y. Dong et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5537-2020
- Enhanced NO2 and aerosol extinction observed in the tropospheric column behind lake-breeze fronts using MAX-DOAS Z. Davis et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100066
- Intercomparison of NO<sub>2</sub>, O<sub>4</sub>, O<sub>3</sub> and HCHO slant column measurements by MAX-DOAS and zenith-sky UV–visible spectrometers during CINDI-2 K. Kreher et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2169-2020
- Estimating real driving emissions from multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements at the A60 motorway near Mainz, Germany B. Lauster et al. 10.5194/amt-14-769-2021
- NO<sub>2</sub> vertical profiles and column densities from MAX-DOAS measurements in Mexico City M. Friedrich et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2545-2019
- The Mainz profile algorithm (MAPA) S. Beirle et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1785-2019
- Validation of Water Vapor Vertical Distributions Retrieved from MAX-DOAS over Beijing, China H. Lin et al. 10.3390/rs12193193
- BOREAS – a new MAX-DOAS profile retrieval algorithm for aerosols and trace gases T. Bösch et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6833-2018
Latest update: 16 May 2021