Evaluating the performance of five different chemical ionization techniques for detecting gaseous oxygenated organic species
Matthieu Riva et al.
Total article views: 2,746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,250 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,241 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,527 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,519 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 723 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 722 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Detection of gaseous dimethylamine using vocus proton-transfer-reaction time-of-flight mass spectrometry Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117875
- Impact of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> on secondary organic aerosol (SOA) formation from <i>α</i>-pinene and <i>β</i>-pinene photooxidation: the role of highly oxygenated organic nitrates I. Pullinen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10125-2020
- Overlooked organic vapor emissions from thawing Arctic permafrost H. Li et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abb62d
- Insights into atmospheric oxidation processes by performing factor analyses on subranges of mass spectra Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5945-2020
- Oligomer and highly oxygenated organic molecule formation from oxidation of oxygenated monoterpenes emitted by California sage plants A. Mehra et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10953-2020
- On the fate of oxygenated organic molecules in atmospheric aerosol particles V. Pospisilova et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aax8922
- Oxygenated products formed from OH-initiated reactions of trimethylbenzene: autoxidation and accretion Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9563-2020
- Always Lost but Never Forgotten: Gas-Phase Wall Losses Are Important in All Teflon Environmental Chambers J. Krechmer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03381
- Measurement report: Important contributions of oxygenated compounds to emissions and chemistry of volatile organic compounds in urban air C. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14769-2020
- Efficient alkane oxidation under combustion engine and atmospheric conditions Z. Wang et al. 10.1038/s42004-020-00445-3
- Composition of Ultrafine Particles in Urban Beijing: Measurement Using a Thermal Desorption Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometer X. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06053
- Terpenes and their oxidation products in the French Landes forest: insights from Vocus PTR-TOF measurements H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1941-2020
- Evaluation of the chemical composition of gas- and particle-phase products of aromatic oxidation A. Mehra et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9783-2020
- Decoding the social volatilome by tracking rapid context-dependent odour change S. Roberts et al. 10.1098/rstb.2019.0259
- Formation of highly oxygenated organic molecules from chlorine-atom-initiated oxidation of alpha-pinene Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5145-2020
- Bulk Organic Aerosol Analysis by Proton-Transfer-Reaction Mass Spectrometry: An Improved Methodology for the Determination of Total Organic Mass, O:C and H:C Elemental Ratios, and the Average Molecular Formula J. Leglise et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b02949
- Online Aerosol Chemical Characterization by Extractive Electrospray Ionization–Ultrahigh-Resolution Mass Spectrometry (EESI-Orbitrap) C. Lee et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07090
- Using highly time-resolved online mass spectrometry to examine biogenic and anthropogenic contributions to organic aerosol in Beijing A. Mehra et al. 10.1039/D0FD00080A
- CI-Orbitrap: An Analytical Instrument To Study Atmospheric Reactive Organic Species M. Riva et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b02093
- Capability of CI-Orbitrap for Gas-Phase Analysis in Atmospheric Chemistry: A Comparison with the CI-APi-TOF Technique M. Riva et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c00111
- Analytical Challenges and Opportunities For Indoor Air Chemistry Field Studies D. Farmer 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b00277
Latest update: 28 Feb 2021