Determination of ice water content (IWC) in tropical convective clouds from X-band dual-polarization airborne radar
Total article views: 2,469 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,469 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,140 with geography defined and 329 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,456 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,385 with geography defined and 71 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 755 with geography defined and 258 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Polarimetric Radar Variables in the Layers of Melting and Dendritic Growth at X Band—Implications for a Nowcasting Strategy in Stratiform Rain S. Trömel et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0056.1
- Radar Retrieval Evaluation and Investigation of Dendritic Growth Layer Polarimetric Signatures in a Winter Storm E. Dunnavan et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0220.1
- An accurate and computationally cheap microwave scattering method for ice aggregates: the Independent Monomer Approximation K. McCusker et al. 10.1002/qj.3967
- Sensing Horizontally Oriented Frozen Particles With Polarimetric Radio Occultations Aboard PAZ: Validation Using GMI Coincident Observations and Cloudsat a Priori Information R. Padulles et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3065119
- High Ice Water Content Conditions Associated with Wintertime Elevated Convection in the Midwest A. Rugg et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0189.1
- On the global relationship between polarimetric radio occultation differential phase shift and ice water content R. Padullés et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2199-2023
- Dual-Polarization Radar Fingerprints of Precipitation Physics: A Review M. Kumjian et al. 10.3390/rs14153706
- Polarimetric Relations for Snow Estimation—Radar Verification P. Bukovčić et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0140.1
- Retrieval of snow precipitation rate from polarimetric X-band radar measurements in Southern Italy Apennine mountains V. Capozzi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104796
- Microphysical processes producing high ice water contents (HIWCs) in tropical convective clouds during the HAIC-HIWC field campaign: evaluation of simulations using bulk microphysical schemes Y. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6919-2021
- What Polarimetric Weather Radars Offer to Cloud Modelers: Forward Radar Operators and Microphysical/Thermodynamic Retrievals A. Ryzhkov et al. 10.3390/atmos11040362
- Polarimetric Radar Quantitative Precipitation Estimation A. Ryzhkov et al. 10.3390/rs14071695
- Evaluation of polarimetric ice microphysical retrievals with OLYMPEX campaign data A. Blanke et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2089-2023
- Overview: Fusion of radar polarimetry and numerical atmospheric modelling towards an improved understanding of cloud and precipitation processes S. Trömel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17291-2021
- Climatology of the Vertical Profiles of Polarimetric Radar Variables and Retrieved Microphysical Parameters in Continental/Tropical MCSs and Landfalling Hurricanes J. Hu & A. Ryzhkov 10.1029/2021JD035498
- Columnar Vertical Profile (CVP) Methodology for Validating Polarimetric Radar Retrievals in Ice Using In Situ Aircraft Measurements A. Murphy et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-20-0011.1
- Dependence of Ice Microphysical Properties On Environmental Parameters: Results from HAIC-HIWC Cayenne Field Campaign Y. Hu et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-21-0015.1
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023