Articles | Volume 13, issue 5
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Characterization of anthropogenic organic aerosols by TOF-ACSM with the new capture vaporizer
Total article views: 2,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,494 with geography defined and 212 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,126 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,997 with geography defined and 129 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 580 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 497 with geography defined and 83 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Model bias in simulating major chemical components of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in China R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12265-2020
- Aerosol pH indicator and organosulfate detectability from aerosol mass spectrometry measurements M. Schueneman et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2237-2021
- PM2.5 composition and sources in the San Joaquin Valley of California: A long-term study using ToF-ACSM with the capture vaporizer P. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118254
- Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation of Fleet Vehicle Emissions in China: Potential Seasonality of Spatial Distributions K. Liao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08591
- Annual exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in urban environments linked to wintertime wood-burning episodes I. Tsiodra et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17865-2021
- Precursors and Pathways Leading to Enhanced Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation during Severe Haze Episodes Y. Zheng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04255
- Seasonal variations in the sources of organic aerosol in Xi'an, Northwest China: The importance of biomass burning and secondary formation H. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139666
- Mass spectral characterization of primary emissions and implications in source apportionment of organic aerosol W. Xu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3205-2020
- Long-term characterization of aerosol chemistry in cold season from 2013 to 2020 in Beijing, China L. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115952
- Highly oxygenated organic molecules produced by the oxidation of benzene and toluene in a wide range of OH exposure and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> conditions X. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12005-2021
- A chemical cocktail during the COVID-19 outbreak in Beijing, China: Insights from six-year aerosol particle composition measurements during the Chinese New Year holiday Y. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140739
- Aerosol characterization in a city in central China plain and implications for emission control Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.11.015
- Evaluation of a New Aerosol Chemical Speciation Monitor (ACSM) System at an Urban Site in Atlanta, GA: The Use of Capture Vaporizer and PM2.5 Inlet T. Joo et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00173
- Process-based and observation-constrained SOA simulations in China: the role of semivolatile and intermediate-volatility organic compounds and OH levels R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16183-2021
- Secondary Production of Gaseous Nitrated Phenols in Polluted Urban Environments X. Cheng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07988
Latest update: 09 Jun 2023