Commercial microwave links as a tool for operational rainfall monitoring in Northern Italy
Total article views: 2,019 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,019 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,872 with geography defined and 147 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,327 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 545 with geography defined and 132 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hydrological response of a peri-urban catchment exploiting conventional and unconventional rainfall observations: the case study of Lambro Catchment G. Cazzaniga et al. 10.5194/hess-26-2093-2022
- Advanced Real-Time Monitoring of Rainfall Using Commercial Satellite Broadcasting Service: A Case Study G. Gragnani et al. 10.3390/s21030691
- Reconstructing and Nowcasting the Rainfall Field by a CML Network P. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2023EA002909
- Comparison of CML Rainfall Data against Rain Gauges and Disdrometers in a Mountainous Environment R. Nebuloni et al. 10.3390/s22093218
- Data formats and standards for opportunistic rainfall sensors M. Fencl et al. 10.12688/openreseurope.16068.1
- Rainfall estimates from opportunistic sensors in Germany across spatio-temporal scales M. Graf et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100883
- Transboundary Rainfall Estimation Using Commercial Microwave Links N. Blettner et al. 10.1029/2023EA002869
- Using Machine Learning Techniques for Rainfall Estimation Based on Microwave Links of Mobile Telecommunication Networks E. Kamtchoum et al. 10.1007/s42979-022-01458-6
- Combining Commercial Microwave Link and Rain Gauge Observations to Estimate Countrywide Precipitation: A Stochastic Reconstruction and Pattern Analysis Approach N. Blettner et al. 10.1029/2022WR032563
- Tropical rainfall monitoring with commercial microwave links in Sri Lanka A. Overeem et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac0fa6
- Recording Rainfall Intensity: Has an Optimum Method Been Found? D. Dunkerley 10.3390/w15193383
- Precipitation Estimates From Commercial Microwave Links: Practical Approaches to Wet-Antenna Correction J. Pastorek et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3110004
- Wildfire Smoke Particulate Matter Concentration Measurements Using Radio Links From Cellular Communication Networks A. Guyot et al. 10.1029/2020AV000258
- Low complexity single-layer neural network for enhanced rainfall estimation using microwave links A. Daher et al. 10.2166/hydro.2022.099
- Rainfall retrieval algorithm for commercial microwave links: stochastic calibration W. Wolff et al. 10.5194/amt-15-485-2022
- Precipitation Monitoring Using Commercial Microwave Links: Current Status, Challenges and Prospectives P. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs15194821
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023