The new Passive microwave Neural network Precipitation Retrieval (PNPR) algorithm for the cross-track scanning ATMS radiometer: description and verification study over Europe and Africa using GPM and TRMM spaceborne radars
Paolo Sanò et al.
Total article views: 1,610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A multilayer perceptron and multiclass support vector machine based high accuracy technique for daily rainfall estimation from MSG SEVIRI data M. Sehad & S. Ameur 10.1016/j.asr.2019.11.018
- Daily precipitation estimation through different microwave sensors: Verification study over Italy L. Ciabatta et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2016.12.057
- The Passive Microwave Neural Network Precipitation Retrieval (PNPR) Algorithm for the CONICAL Scanning Global Microwave Imager (GMI) Radiometer P. Sanò et al. 10.3390/rs10071122
- Validation of HOAPS Rain Retrievals against OceanRAIN In-Situ Measurements over the Atlantic Ocean K. Bumke et al. 10.3390/atmos10010015
- The Passive Microwave Neural Network Precipitation Retrieval Algorithm for Climate Applications (PNPR-CLIM): Design and Verification L. Bagaglini et al. 10.3390/rs13091701
- Validation of GPM Dual-Frequency Precipitation Radar (DPR) Rainfall Products over Italy M. Petracca et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-17-0144.1
- Performances of GPM satellite precipitation over the two major Mediterranean islands D. Caracciolo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.06.010
- Passive Microwave Rainfall Error Analysis Using High-Resolution X-Band Dual-Polarization Radar Observations in Complex Terrain Y. Derin et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2017.2763622
- Assessment of Ground-Reference Data and Validation of the H-SAF Precipitation Products in Brazil L. Martins Costa do Amaral et al. 10.3390/rs10111743
- The Cloud Dynamics and Radiation Database Algorithm for AMSR2: Exploitation of the GPM Observational Dataset for Operational Applications D. Casella et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2017.2713485
- MiRTaW: An Algorithm for Atmospheric Temperature and Water Vapor Profile Estimation from ATMS Measurements Using a Random Forests Technique F. Di Paola et al. 10.3390/rs10091398
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021