A European-wide 222radon and 222radon progeny comparison study
Total article views: 2,846 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,846 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,762 with geography defined and 84 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,257 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,187 with geography defined and 70 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 575 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterizing urban pollution variability in Central Poland using radon-222 S. Chambers & A. Podstawczyńska 10.2478/nuka-2020-0008
- New metrology for radon at the environmental level A. Röttger et al. 10.1088/1361-6501/ac298d
- Study of the daily and seasonal atmospheric CH<sub>4</sub> mixing ratio variability in a rural Spanish region using <sup>222</sup>Rn tracer C. Grossi et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5847-2018
- Simulation of radon-222 with the GEOS-Chem global model: emissions, seasonality, and convective transport B. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1861-2021
- Characterizing Atmospheric Transport Pathways to Antarctica and the Remote Southern Ocean Using Radon-222 S. Chambers et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00190
- Outdoor radon-222 in Arctic Finland J. Paatero et al. 10.1039/D3EA00097D
- Assessment of <sup>222</sup>radon progeny loss in long tubing based on static filter measurements in the laboratory and in the field I. Levin et al. 10.5194/amt-10-1313-2017
- Portable two-filter dual-flow-loop <sup>222</sup>Rn detector: stand-alone monitor and calibration transfer device S. Chambers et al. 10.5194/adgeo-57-63-2022
- Limitations of the radon tracer method (RTM) to estimate regional greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions – a case study for methane in Heidelberg I. Levin et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17907-2021
- Novel quantification of regional fossil fuel CO 2 reductions during COVID-19 lockdowns using atmospheric oxygen measurements P. Pickers et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abl9250
- Inter-Comparison of Radon Measurements from a Commercial Beta-Attenuation Monitor and ANSTO Dual Flow Loop Monitor M. Riley et al. 10.3390/atmos14091333
- Letter to the Editor S. Chambers & S. Sheppard 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2017.04.013
- Radon metrology for use in climate change observation and radiation protection at the environmental level S. Röttger et al. 10.5194/adgeo-57-37-2022
- From Sensor to Cloud: An IoT Network of Radon Outdoor Probes to Monitor Active Volcanoes L. Terray et al. 10.3390/s20102755
- CR-39 detector-based Radon dosimetry system calibration in the self-decay mode J. Lüley et al. 10.1140/epjs/s11734-023-00876-8
- Intercomparison study of atmospheric <sup>222</sup>Rn and <sup>222</sup>Rn progeny monitors C. Grossi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2241-2020
- PUBLIC HEALTH IN RADON-AFFECTED TERRITORIES D. Nikiforov et al. 10.33396/1728-0869-2019-1-40-50
- Evaluation of the boundary layer dynamics of the TM5 model over Europe E. Koffi et al. 10.5194/gmd-9-3137-2016
- Inferring <sup>222</sup>Rn soil fluxes from ambient <sup>222</sup>Rn activity and eddy covariance measurements of CO<sub>2</sub> S. van der Laan et al. 10.5194/amt-9-5523-2016
Latest update: 22 Sep 2023