Intra-urban spatial variability of surface ozone in Riverside, CA: viability and validation of low-cost sensors
Kira Sadighi et al.
Total article views: 1,787 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,741 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,728 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,215 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,207 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 526 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 521 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Using low-cost sensors to monitor indoor, outdoor, and personal ozone concentrations in Beijing, China M. Liu et al. 10.1039/C9EM00377K
- Kitchen Area Air Quality Measurements in Northern Ghana: Evaluating the Performance of a Low-Cost Particulate Sensor within a Household Energy Study E. Coffey et al. 10.3390/atmos10070400
- Relevance of Drift Components and Unit-to-Unit Variability in the Predictive Maintenance of Low-Cost Electrochemical Sensor Systems in Air Quality Monitoring G. Tancev 10.3390/s21093298
- Characterizing methane and total non-methane hydrocarbon levels in Los Angeles communities with oil and gas facilities using air quality monitors K. Okorn et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146194
- Spatial-temporal variations of summertime ozone concentrations across a metropolitan area using a network of low-cost monitors to develop 24 hourly land-use regression models M. Masiol et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.111
- Using A Low-Cost Sensor Array and Machine Learning Techniques to Detect Complex Pollutant Mixtures and Identify Likely Sources J. Thorson et al. 10.3390/s19173723
- Assessing a low-cost methane sensor quantification system for use in complex rural and urban environments A. Collier-Oxandale et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3569-2018
- The Relocation Problem of Field Calibrated Low-Cost Sensor Systems in Air Quality Monitoring: A Sampling Bias G. Tancev & C. Pascale 10.3390/s20216198
- Advances in Application of Air Quality Sensors in Environmental Monitoring 英. 宋 10.12677/AEP.2019.93037
- Understanding the ability of low-cost MOx sensors to quantify ambient VOCs A. Collier-Oxandale et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1441-2019
- Improving data reliability: A quality control practice for low-cost PM2.5 sensor network X. Qiao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146381
- Machine learning calibration of low-cost NO<sub>2</sub> and PM<sub>10</sub> sensors: non-linear algorithms and their impact on site transferability P. Nowack et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5637-2021
- Reliable data from low cost ozone sensors in a hierarchical network G. Miskell et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116870
- Review and analysis of personal-ambient ozone measurements C. Kim & A. Rohr 10.1080/10962247.2021.1942318
- Evaluating and improving the reliability of gas-phase sensor system calibrations across new locations for ambient measurements and personal exposure monitoring S. Vikram et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4211-2019
- Field and laboratory performance evaluations of 28 gas-phase air quality sensors by the AQ-SPEC program A. Collier-Oxandale et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117092
- Occurrence and Coupling of Heat and Ozone Events and Their Relation to Mortality Rates in Berlin, Germany, between 2000 and 2014 A. Krug et al. 10.3390/atmos10060348
- Performance evaluation of twelve low-cost PM2.5 sensors at an ambient air monitoring site B. Feenstra et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116946
- Development of a Network of Accurate Ozone Sensing Nodes for Parallel Monitoring in a Site Relocation Study B. Feenstra et al. 10.3390/s20010016
- Development of a general calibration model and long-term performance evaluation of low-cost sensors for air pollutant gas monitoring C. Malings et al. 10.5194/amt-12-903-2019
- Improving Air Pollutant Metal Oxide Sensor Quantification Practices through: An Exploration of Sensor Signal Normalization, Multi-Sensor and Universal Calibration Model Generation, and Physical Factors Such as Co-Location Duration and Sensor Age K. Okorn & M. Hannigan 10.3390/atmos12050645
- Hierarchical network design for nitrogen dioxide measurement in urban environments L. Weissert et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117428
- Calibration and assessment of electrochemical air quality sensors by co-location with regulatory-grade instruments D. Hagan et al. 10.5194/amt-11-315-2018
- The BErkeley Atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> Observation Network: field calibration and evaluation of low-cost air quality sensors J. Kim et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1937-2018
- Comparing Building and Neighborhood-Scale Variability of CO2 and O3 to Inform Deployment Considerations for Low-Cost Sensor System Use A. Collier-Oxandale et al. 10.3390/s18051349
Latest update: 29 Sep 2021