Long-term evaluation of air sensor technology under ambient conditions in Denver, Colorado
Stephen Feinberg et al.
Total article views: 3,593 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,315 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,430 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,407 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 912 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 908 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Design and evaluation of a portable PM2.5 monitor featuring a low-cost sensor in line with an active filter sampler J. Tryner et al. 10.1039/C9EM00234K
- Laboratory evaluation of low-cost PurpleAir PM monitors and in-field correction using co-located portable filter samplers J. Tryner et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117067
- Nitrogen dioxide exposures from biomass cookstoves in the Peruvian Andes J. Kephart et al. 10.1111/ina.12653
- Performance evaluation of ozone and particulate matter sensors H. DeWitt et al. 10.1080/10962247.2020.1713921
- Gaussian process regression model for dynamically calibrating and surveilling a wireless low-cost particulate matter sensor network in Delhi T. Zheng et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5161-2019
- Examining spatiotemporal variability of urban particulate matter and application of high-time resolution data from a network of low-cost air pollution sensors S. Feinberg et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.026
- Low-Cost Air Quality Sensors: One-Year Field Comparative Measurement of Different Gas Sensors and Particle Counters with Reference Monitors at Tušimice Observatory P. Bauerová et al. 10.3390/atmos11050492
- The U.S. EPA wildland fire sensor challenge: Performance and evaluation of solver submitted multi-pollutant sensor systems M. Landis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118165
- The Kansas City Transportation and Local-Scale Air Quality Study (KC-TRAQS): Integration of Low-Cost Sensors and Reference Grade Monitoring in a Complex Metropolitan Area. Part 1: Overview of the Project S. Kimbrough et al. 10.3390/chemosensors7020026
- A Review of Low-Cost Particulate Matter Sensors from the Developers’ Perspectives B. Alfano et al. 10.3390/s20236819
- Global Ozone (GO3) Project and AQTreks: Use of evolving technologies by students and citizen scientists to monitor air pollutants J. Ellenburg et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100048
- Field comparison of electrochemical gas sensor data correction algorithms for ambient air measurements Y. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.snb.2020.128897
- The Relocation Problem of Field Calibrated Low-Cost Sensor Systems in Air Quality Monitoring: A Sampling Bias G. Tancev & C. Pascale 10.3390/s20216198
- Review of the Performance of Low-Cost Sensors for Air Quality Monitoring F. Karagulian et al. 10.3390/atmos10090506
- Deliberating Performance Targets: Follow-on workshop discussing PM10, NO2, CO, and SO2 air sensor targets R. Duvall et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118099
- Low-cost sensors as an alternative for long-term air quality monitoring X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109438
- A review on ambient and indoor air pollution status in Africa K. Agbo et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.006
- Exploring Evaluation Variables for Low-Cost Particulate Matter Monitors to Assess Occupational Exposure S. Ruiter et al. 10.3390/ijerph17228602
- Performance evaluation of twelve low-cost PM2.5 sensors at an ambient air monitoring site B. Feenstra et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116946
- Observed data quality concerns involving low-cost air sensors A. Clements et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100034
- Field performance of a low-cost sensor in the monitoring of particulate matter in Santiago, Chile M. Tagle et al. 10.1007/s10661-020-8118-4
- Spatial-Temporal Analysis of PM2.5 and NO2 Concentrations Collected Using Low-Cost Sensors in Peñuelas, Puerto Rico S. Reece et al. 10.3390/s18124314
- Youth Engaged Participatory Air Monitoring: A ‘Day in the Life’ in Urban Environmental Justice Communities J. Johnston et al. 10.3390/ijerph17010093
- Mapping urban air quality using mobile sampling with low-cost sensors and machine learning in Seoul, South Korea C. Lim et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105022
- Characterising low-cost sensors in highly portable platforms to quantify personal exposure in diverse environments L. Chatzidiakou et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4643-2019
- Incorporating Low-Cost Sensor Measurements into High-Resolution PM2.5 Modeling at a Large Spatial Scale J. Bi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06046
- Low-cost sensors and microscale land use regression: Data fusion to resolve air quality variations with high spatial and temporal resolution L. Weissert et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.019
- Field and laboratory performance evaluations of 28 gas-phase air quality sensors by the AQ-SPEC program A. Collier-Oxandale et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117092
- Exploring the applicability and limitations of selected optical scattering instruments for PM mass measurement J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2995-2018
- Outlier detection and gap filling methodologies for low-cost air quality measurements T. Ottosen & P. Kumar 10.1039/C8EM00593A
- Long-term field comparison of multiple low-cost particulate matter sensors in an outdoor urban environment F. Bulot et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-43716-3
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 13 May 2021