10 Mar 2020
Research article | 10 Mar 2020
Effect of aerosol composition on the performance of low-cost optical particle counter correction factors
Leigh R. Crilley et al.
Total article views: 4,534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,788 with geography defined and 746 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,125 with geography defined and 547 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 862 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 663 with geography defined and 199 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A machine learning field calibration method for improving the performance of low-cost particle sensors S. Patra et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.107457
- Laboratory and field evaluation of three low‐cost particulate matter sensors M. Ghamari et al. 10.1049/wss2.12034
- Visibility as a proxy for air quality in East Africa A. Singh et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8b12
- From low-cost sensors to high-quality data: A summary of challenges and best practices for effectively calibrating low-cost particulate matter mass sensors M. Giordano et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105833
- Effect of relative humidity on the performance of five cost-effective PM sensors P. Wang et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1910136
- Calibrating low-cost sensors for ambient air monitoring: Techniques, trends, and challenges L. Liang 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111163
- Calibration Method for Particulate Matter Low-Cost Sensors Used in Ambient Air Quality Monitoring and Research J. Venkatraman Jagatha et al. 10.3390/s21123960
- Distant calibration of low-cost PM and NO2 sensors; evidence from multiple sensor testbeds J. Hofman et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101246
- Assessing the sources of particles at an urban background site using both regulatory instruments and low-cost sensors – a comparative study D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4139-2021
- Evaluation of optical particulate matter sensors under realistic conditions of strong and mild urban pollution A. Masic et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6427-2020
- Simultaneous measurement of spatially resolved particle emissions in a pilot plant scale baghouse filter applying distributed low-cost particulate matter sensors P. Bächler et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105644
- Spatial calibration and PM2.5 mapping of low-cost air quality sensors H. Chu et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-79064-w
- Field Calibration and Evaluation of an Internet-of-Things-Based Particulate Matter Sensor N. Cowell et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.798485
- Quantification of within-vehicle exposure to NOx and particles: Variation with outside air quality, route choice and ventilation options V. Matthaios et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117810
- Air quality assessment in three East African cities using calibrated low-cost sensors with a focus on road-based hotspots A. Singh et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ac0e0a
- Deployment of networked low-cost sensors and comparison to real-time stationary monitors in New Delhi J. Prakash et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1890276
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022