Articles | Volume 13, issue 4
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Flow-induced errors in airborne in situ measurements of aerosols and clouds
Total article views: 3,797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,033 with geography defined and 764 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,867 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,676 with geography defined and 191 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,930 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,357 with geography defined and 573 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- HCOOH in the Remote Atmosphere: Constraints from Atmospheric Tomography (ATom) Airborne Observations X. Chen et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00049
- Measurement report: Balloon-borne in situ profiling of Saharan dust over Cyprus with the UCASS optical particle counter M. Kezoudi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6781-2021
- Ambient aerosol properties in the remote atmosphere from global-scale in situ measurements C. Brock et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15023-2021
- Large hemispheric difference in nucleation mode aerosol concentrations in the lowermost stratosphere at mid- and high latitudes C. Williamson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9065-2021
- Observed and Simulated Variability of Droplet Spectral Dispersion in Convective Clouds Over the Amazon L. Hernández Pardo et al. 10.1029/2021JD035076
- The importance of size ranges in aerosol instrument intercomparisons: a case study for the Atmospheric Tomography Mission H. Guo et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3631-2021
- Global-scale constraints on light-absorbing anthropogenic iron oxide aerosols K. Lamb et al. 10.1038/s41612-021-00171-0
- Technique for comparison of backscatter coefficients derived from in situ cloud probe measurements with concurrent airborne lidar S. Wagner & D. Delene 10.5194/amt-15-6447-2022
- Simulation and field campaign evaluation of an optical particle counter on a fixed-wing UAV J. Girdwood et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2061-2022
- A review of coarse mineral dust in the Earth system A. Adebiyi et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2022.100849
- Assessing the vertical structure of Arctic aerosols using balloon-borne measurements J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1737-2021
- Impact of particle size, refractive index, and shape on the determination of the particle scattering coefficient – an optical closure study evaluating different nephelometer angular truncation and illumination corrections M. Teri et al. 10.5194/amt-15-3161-2022
- Global distribution of Asian, Middle Eastern, and North African dust simulated by CESM1/CARMA S. Lian et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13659-2022
- Aeolian Remobilisation of Volcanic Ash: Outcomes of a Workshop in the Argentinian Patagonia P. Jarvis et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.575184
- Numerical simulation and analysis of pressure distribution and airflow speed around an airborne cloud microphysics measurements instrument D. MOACA et al. 10.13111/2066-8201.2020.12.4.11
- Sea spray aerosol concentration modulated by sea surface temperature S. Liu et al. 10.1073/pnas.2020583118
- Profiles of cloud condensation nuclei, dust mass concentration, and ice-nucleating-particle-relevant aerosol properties in the Saharan Air Layer over Barbados from polarization lidar and airborne in situ measurements M. Haarig et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13773-2019
- Aerosol size distributions during the Atmospheric Tomography Mission (ATom): methods, uncertainties, and data products C. Brock et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3081-2019
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023