Detectability of CO2 emission plumes of cities and power plants with the Copernicus Anthropogenic CO2 Monitoring (CO2M) mission
Gerrit Kuhlmann et al.
Total article views: 3,262 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,626 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,726 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,718 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 918 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 908 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Fossil fuel CO2 emissions over metropolitan areas from space: A multi-model analysis of OCO-2 data over Lahore, Pakistan R. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112625
- Quantifying CO<sub>2</sub> emissions of a city with the Copernicus Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> Monitoring satellite mission G. Kuhlmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6733-2020
- Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> monitoring satellite mission: the need for multi-angle polarimetric observations S. Rusli et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1167-2021
- Estimating CO2 Emissions from Large Scale Coal-Fired Power Plants Using OCO-2 Observations and Emission Inventories Y. Hu & Y. Shi 10.3390/atmos12070811
- XCO<sub>2</sub> retrieval for GOSAT and GOSAT-2 based on the FOCAL algorithm S. Noël et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3837-2021
- The CO<sub>2</sub> integral emission by the megacity of St Petersburg as quantified from ground-based FTIR measurements combined with dispersion modelling D. Ionov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10939-2021
- Versatile and Targeted Validation of Space-Borne XCO2, XCH4 and XCO Observations by Mobile Ground-Based Direct-Sun Spectrometers A. Butz et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.775805
- Toward an Operational Anthropogenic CO2 Emissions Monitoring and Verification Support Capacity G. Janssens-Maenhout et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0017.1
- The Significance of Fast Radiative Transfer for Hyperspectral SWIR XCO2 Retrievals P. Somkuti et al. 10.3390/atmos11111219
- Determination of the emission rates of CO<sub>2</sub> point sources with airborne lidar S. Wolff et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2717-2021
- Quantifying CO2 emissions from a thermal power plant based on CO2 column measurements by portable Fourier transform spectrometers H. Ohyama et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112714
- Observing carbon dioxide emissions over China's cities and industrial areas with the Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 B. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8501-2020
- CO2 Flux over the Contiguous United States in 2016 Inverted by WRF-Chem/DART from OCO-2 XCO2 Retrievals Q. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13152996
- PMIF v1.0: assessing the potential of satellite observations to constrain CO<sub>2</sub> emissions from large cities and point sources over the globe using synthetic data Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5813-2020
- Toward High Precision XCO 2 Retrievals From TanSat Observations: Retrieval Improvement and Validation Against TCCON Measurements D. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032794
- Advances in quantifying power plant CO2 emissions with OCO-2 R. Nassar et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112579
- Machine Learning for Sustainable Energy Systems P. Donti & J. Kolter 10.1146/annurev-environ-020220-061831
- Can a regional-scale reduction of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> during the COVID-19 pandemic be detected from space? A case study for East China using satellite XCO<sub>2</sub> retrievals M. Buchwitz et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2141-2021
- The First Global Carbon Dioxide Flux Map Derived from TanSat Measurements D. Yang et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-1179-7
- Technologies and perspectives for achieving carbon neutrality F. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.xinn.2021.100180
- Optimizing a dynamic fossil fuel CO<sub>2</sub> emission model with CTDAS (CarbonTracker Data Assimilation Shell, v1.0) for an urban area using atmospheric observations of CO<sub>2</sub>, CO, NO<sub><i>x</i></sub>, and SO<sub>2</sub> I. Super et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2695-2020
- Quantifying CO2 Emissions of Power Plants With CO2 and NO2 Imaging Satellites G. Kuhlmann et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.689838
- A local- to national-scale inverse modeling system to assess the potential of spaceborne CO<sub>2</sub> measurements for the monitoring of anthropogenic emissions D. Santaren et al. 10.5194/amt-14-403-2021
- Urban greenhouse gas emissions from the Berlin area: A case study using airborne CO2 and CH4 in situ observations in summer 2018 T. Klausner et al. 10.1525/elementa.411
- Towards spaceborne monitoring of localized CO<sub>2</sub> emissions: an instrument concept and first performance assessment J. Strandgren et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2887-2020
- Analysis of the NO2 tropospheric product from S5P TROPOMI for monitoring pollution at city scale P. Prunet et al. 10.1016/j.cacint.2020.100051
- The Community Inversion Framework v1.0: a unified system for atmospheric inversion studies A. Berchet et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5331-2021
- Quantifying Global Power Plant Carbon Dioxide Emissions With Imaging Spectroscopy D. Cusworth et al. 10.1029/2020AV000350
- The CO2 Human Emissions (CHE) Project: First Steps Towards a European Operational Capacity to Monitor Anthropogenic CO2 Emissions G. Balsamo et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.707247
- An Interpolation Method to Reduce the Computational Time in the Stochastic Lagrangian Particle Dispersion Modeling of Spatially Dense XCO 2 Retrievals D. Roten et al. 10.1029/2020EA001343
Latest update: 25 Jan 2022