Detectability of CO2 emission plumes of cities and power plants with the Copernicus Anthropogenic CO2 Monitoring (CO2M) mission
Gerrit Kuhlmann et al.
Total article views: 2,517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,946 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,928 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,082 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,074 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 854 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- PMIF v1.0: assessing the potential of satellite observations to constrain CO<sub>2</sub> emissions from large cities and point sources over the globe using synthetic data Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5813-2020
- Quantifying CO<sub>2</sub> emissions of a city with the Copernicus Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> Monitoring satellite mission G. Kuhlmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6733-2020
- Toward High Precision XCO 2 Retrievals From TanSat Observations: Retrieval Improvement and Validation Against TCCON Measurements D. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032794
- Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> monitoring satellite mission: the need for multi-angle polarimetric observations S. Rusli et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1167-2021
- Can a regional-scale reduction of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> during the COVID-19 pandemic be detected from space? A case study for East China using satellite XCO<sub>2</sub> retrievals M. Buchwitz et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2141-2021
- Optimizing a dynamic fossil fuel CO<sub>2</sub> emission model with CTDAS (CarbonTracker Data Assimilation Shell, v1.0) for an urban area using atmospheric observations of CO<sub>2</sub>, CO, NO<sub><i>x</i></sub>, and SO<sub>2</sub> I. Super et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2695-2020
- Toward an Operational Anthropogenic CO2 Emissions Monitoring and Verification Support Capacity G. Janssens-Maenhout et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0017.1
- A local- to national-scale inverse modeling system to assess the potential of spaceborne CO<sub>2</sub> measurements for the monitoring of anthropogenic emissions D. Santaren et al. 10.5194/amt-14-403-2021
- Urban greenhouse gas emissions from the Berlin area: A case study using airborne CO2 and CH4 in situ observations in summer 2018 T. Klausner et al. 10.1525/elementa.411
- The Significance of Fast Radiative Transfer for Hyperspectral SWIR XCO2 Retrievals P. Somkuti et al. 10.3390/atmos11111219
- Determination of the emission rates of CO<sub>2</sub> point sources with airborne lidar S. Wolff et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2717-2021
- Towards spaceborne monitoring of localized CO<sub>2</sub> emissions: an instrument concept and first performance assessment J. Strandgren et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2887-2020
- Analysis of the NO2 tropospheric product from S5P TROPOMI for monitoring pollution at city scale P. Prunet et al. 10.1016/j.cacint.2020.100051
- Observing carbon dioxide emissions over China's cities and industrial areas with the Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 B. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8501-2020
- An Interpolation Method to Reduce the Computational Time in the Stochastic Lagrangian Particle Dispersion Modeling of Spatially Dense XCO 2 Retrievals D. Roten et al. 10.1029/2020EA001343
Latest update: 12 Apr 2021